Permanent Opening Available.
Collar is doing an exclusive recruiting project for one of the most innovative and progressive BAS companies in your field.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please let us know if you would like to connect and learn more.
Collar Recruiting Team.
- 4+ years experience programming, startup, commissioning and servicing Commercial Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Direct Digital Controls (DDC).
- Experience working with past and present Controls systems along with any or all of the following industry standards is a plus: BACnet, LON and Tridium Ax.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience troubleshooting, repairing and calibrating DDC systems.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience creating, troubleshooting and editing DDC programs and front end graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Practical experience interfacing & integrating DDC systems with commercial buildings electrical & mechanical equipment systems.
- Strong knowledge of commercial building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to read, understand and update controls system submittal drawings.
- Strong understanding of HVAC and mechanical systems.
- Capable of reading & interpreting mechanical & electrical blueprints.
- Strong knowledge and practical use of utilizing a Digital Multimeter and related controls calibration and testing tools as they pertain to servicing DDC systems and their end devices.
- Must have strong computer user experience (Word, Excel...)
- Must be physically able to climb ladders and stairs and use tools while on a ladder.
- Self-motivated, can work independently or as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Top pay.
- Award winning work environment.
- Shift preference + differential.
- Excellent medical/dental/vision.
- Paid time off.
- Great career growth.
- Relocation assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Sign-on bonus.