Permanent Opening Available.
Collar is doing an exclusive recruiting project for one of the most innovative and progressive Engineering companies in your field.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please let us know if you would like to connect and learn more.
Collar Recruiting Team.
- 4+ years experience in civil design including roadway. This position will be responsible for assigning Project Managers with planning, designing, and overseeing civil engineering projects, such us highways, bridges, surface drainage, and utilities infrastructure.
- Experience in transportation planning and engineering for multimodal transportation projects.
- Experience supporting a wide range of planning and preliminary engineering projects for roadway, freeway, transit systems, managed lanes, bicycle and pedestrian facilities. The successful candidate will assist project managers on various projects involving transportation plans, traffic safety and public involvement, and the overall preparation of CEQA and NEPA compliance documents.
- Experience with FHWA, State, and Local transportation planning, traffic, and environmental processes.
- Experience providing guidance, mentoring, and coaching to entry level/junior engineers to improve their technical skills.
- Strong understanding of the Transportation Industry.
- Highly proficient with MicroStation, Inroads, Auto CAD and Civil 3D.
- Must have strong computer user experience (Word, Excel...)
- Self-motivated, can work independently or as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Top pay.
- Award winning work environment.
- Excellent medical/dental/vision.
- Paid time off.
- Great career growth.
- Relocation assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Sign-on bonus.